How does the Leventi Sense work?
• Par- or pre-baked (frozen) breads go into the back of the oven
• Baking starts when front bin is empty
• Products pass through the oven on the conveyor belt
• The products are baked by forced hot air (impingement)
3) Self service
• Baked products fall into the self-service bin
• Distribution of products stops when the self-service bin is full
When the self-service bin gets empty the distribution and baking process restarts.
A lamp outside the oven starts flashing as soon as the back bin must be refilled again..